NORTHEASTERN ELECTRONICS CO., INC.
2. Appropriate Use of Website. You may use the website for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, abusive, defamatory or an invasion of privacy of publicity right, which encourages conduct which would constitute a criminal offense or which leads to civil liability or otherwise violates any law. Any attempts to pose as or impersonate someone else or otherwise defraud NECI may be subject to civil and criminal penalties.
3. Copyrights. All content contained on the website, including text, graphics and logos, constitutes copyrighted material is the property of NECI or its affiliates and is protected by U.S. and International Copyright Law. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, transfer, sell, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content of the site in whole or in part. No copying, redistribution, retransmission or publication of the material is permitted without the express written permission of NECI. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, trademarks or other harm.
4. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NECI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IS ACCURATE OR ERROR-FREE. THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED ON AND “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
5. Liability Limitations. NECI has no duty to update or to keep the site current and is not liable for any damages or injury caused by any error, omission, inaccuracy, interruption, delay, computer virus, theft, destruction or unauthorized alteration or use of the services.
6. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless NECI and its affiliated companies from any and all claims, actions, demands, claims, damages, costs, liabilities, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or relating to your use of the site or in connection with any third party claim due to, arising out of or related to your use of the site.
7. Links to Other Sites. The website may incorporate links to other websites. NECI does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of any such site.
8. Change of Terms. NECI has the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to use of this site or to impose new conditions. Such changes and modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof.
9. Miscellaneous. NECI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend or temporarily cancel, suspend or restrict access to the website at any time. These terms and conditions shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. By using the site you hereby irrevocably consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the Federal and State courts of Onondaga County, New York, in connection with any disputes relating to the terms and conditions of use of the site.
Northeastern Electronics Co., Inc.
102 Route 5 West
Elbridge, New York 13060